This branch is headed by Mr. Waris Bhatti – CHIEF SANITORY INSPECTOR
- Maintenance / up-keeping of better Sanitation and General cleanliness in the Cantonment Area.
- Provision and maintenance of collection points / receptacles / rubbish bins.
- Cleaning / de-silting of main nallahs / drains.
- Loading / Transportation of collected / swept wastes / Municipal Solid Waste from collection points to
the Trenching / Dumping site maintained by the Board.
Steps Taken to improve performance
- Door to Door Garbage Collection started in Westridge and Lanes area
- Vehicle tracking system installed in all sanitation vehicles to monitor their performance
- Removal of debris and obstructions from all nullahs and drains to ensure steady flow of sewer water
- Implementation of computerized complaint registration and monitoring system
- Provision new and repair of present garbage bins
- New beat lists for better management of manpower
- Repair of existing motorized vehicles to cope with emerging needs of sanitation
- Procured mechanical sweepers for cleanliness of main roads
- Procured compactors to improve garbage dumping
- Establishment of swift response force